Tuesday, May 18, 2010

That's the way a cowboy rocks and rolls

I have a secret...I love country. It may have something to do with where I grew up. There were cowboys in high school and, yes, it was Southern California. I know it can be irritating, but I really love the idea of country whether it be songs about summertime and your redneck riviera or about your wife leaving you to drink your problems away on a barstool. Come on, it's America. I would not mind being Taylor Swift or Carrie Underwood. Or Faith Hill for that matter (...Tim McGraw). Anyways, outlaw country is pretty much amazing. They are the rock and rollers of country. Long hair, whiskey and a devil may care attitude. Makes me wanna throw on some leather and lace and head on down to the bar to drink some beer and Jim Beam. But in Texas, because that pretty much happens on a regular basis. Yeeahh...Ladies Love Outlaws.











And while we are on the subject...this is one of my favorite eds from a year or so ago. Amazing styling Kate Lanphear. AND aptly named "Outlaw Country"





No comments:

Post a Comment