Wednesday, February 9, 2011

beat street

Toooo tired to do anything but upload random pics I've been saving on my desktop. Being a peacock all night in class took alot out of me. Ha! Anyways, besides uploading random pics, I'm searching the world wide web for a decently priced bridesmaid dress. Something lemon chiffon ala Kate Moss. Not having any luck. Having a little bridesmaid shindig on Friday night, and I'd like to let the ladies know what they may be wearing. Well, I gotta go practice my southern accent. Peacocks and southern belles, oh my life.












4 comments:

  1. ok I saved every single one!! lovely choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing blog! Love every picture! :)

    thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow the pictures are great;)
    visit my blog
    http://abitold-fashioned.blogspot.com/
    xx
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such gorgeous gorgeous images!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete