Monday, May 2, 2011

sweet seventeen

Ack! My birthday is in about a month! Geez, time flys when you get older. Im just relaxing on this gorgeous Monday afternoon so I thought I'd put together a little wish list. Last year I had that surf scum birthday party down in Newport and this year was thinking about getting a room in Palm Springs. But since Im gonna be celebrating my bachlorette party there a month later, we are just gonna kick it in LA with some drinks at the Chateau Marmont and a little dancing after. I hate getting older :)

For Love and Lemons Mesh Overlay Dress

A Banjo! Gonna work on my dreams of being a bluegrass/country singer :)

House of Harlow 1960 Chelsea Shades

Tarot Reading & Reiki Session at the House of Intuition

Free People Crochet Bikini

Drinks and Star Sightings at the Chateau Marmont

Jeffrey Campbell Big Girl Platforms (ugh! why are they sold out!)

Style Stalker Runaway Dress

1 comment:

  1. you play the banjo and i can play the harmonica and there you have it.

    ReplyDelete