Tuesday, June 7, 2011

joyeux anniversaire!

My birthday was last Saturday. I started off the day having brunch and then walking around the Silverlake farmers market. We ran into so many crazy characters selling everything from poetry and refrigerator art to a dead blowfish. That night a few of us went to Bar Marmont for dinner. One of my friends knew the chef so they brought out every appetizer and after dinner, every desert. We were stuffed. We headed over to the Chateau Marmont for a little digestif. At midnight we went to Lexington Public House where we met up with more friends and things started to escalate after a round of vodka shots. We walked over to Paul & Andre's where we danced the rest of the night away, Corey worked on his yuck face and I fell more than a few times. Uggh. I had a blast!










1 comment: