Monday, November 19, 2012

into it- november

Happy Monday! I'm super excited the holidays are starting this week...can't wait to Thanksgiving-it-up on Thursday, and lets be honest, Wednesday night (Thanksgiving Eve) has always been one of the best nights to party. Im not sure why, but it is. This is what I'm into this month...

 -First off, we moved to Laurel Canyon last week! I love it here. Its magical and stuff like this happened here once upon a time. I've always wanted to live here, and now I do! Gonna miss Silverlake, but a change is always nice.


-Crowns. I predict you will be seeing my wear some sort of crown soon.



-Androgyny Collective. For a chick who loves motorcycle jackets and shitty t-shirts, this shop is a dream. Here are a few of my favorite pieces...



-The Life on Mars editorial from Wasteland. Especially love the trippy kaleidoscope-style images...and of course the hair color.


-Fuzzy things. Its time to start wearing fuzzy things.
-And finally, hologram heels. Yes. Please. Thank you.
Have a wonderful week and happy Happy Thanksgiving! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment