Monday, June 14, 2010

this ain't the right thing to do, so let's go

Over the weekend Jason and I went on the Comune motorcycle ride/camping trip. 30 or so of us met up at Neptune's Net in Malibu and then rode up to Lake Cachuma above Santa Barbara where we stayed the first night. Jason brought two lovely models, Nadiya and Masha, along with us to shoot an editorial. The first night everyone drank tons (and I mean tons) of PBR, had an oldies dance party in the dirt and was kept awake all night by the various animals trying to get to our food. The next day we moved to Camp Lopez Lake. That night we all sat around the fire, made smores and played an VERY interesting game of "I have never." Here's a group photo of everyone at Lopez Lake but there are definitely more photos to come...


This editorial is a couple years old (I think) but I still love it. The styling is perfect and of course I am a fan of motorocycles. Especially models with motorcycles. Jason's shoot has a similar feeling...the freedom of a motorcycle ride up to camp in the wilderness.





No comments:

Post a Comment