Wednesday, June 9, 2010










Well it's been a crazy busy week. We headed down to Newport to get ready for my birthday and in between checking out wedding sites, Laguna mexican restaurants, Huntington Beach strip mall bars, fittings, watching important basketball finals at bars, and Get Him To The Greek; we managed to put together a birthday party. For myself. Here is the result...pics that I did not really know were being taken all night...until I saw them on Facebook.

















we obviously jumped back on the wagon!

Saturday and Sunday I hurt.

Monday I played a sexy Clockwork Orange-kinda church goer (?) in a commercial filmed by Jonas Akerlund. And then we went and saw our friends We Barbarian play down the street at Spaceland. Hey! Here's a video from that night!



Today I modeled back to school (always a good thing). And now I am watching some short version of Dirty Dancing on the TV Guide network. Isn't Penny beautiful!






Tomorrow I head out on a motorcycle/camping adventure with Comune up to Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo. It is going to be wild.

Also, my Silverlake post was featured as a guest blog on Spanish Moss Vintage. Check it out here as well as Suzanne's amazing vintage finds and American Gold collection. Thanks! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment