Saturday, March 26, 2011

alive and kicking

So I've been sick for a week now and I've never slept so much in my life. Probably 20 hours just yesterday! Which means that I am going insane. Why is it that having a sick day always sounds like such a good idea until you actually are sick and miserable. And of course always comes at the worst time. 4 months until the wedding, and we have so much to do! Laying around all week means that I've been laying around freaking out over wedding inspiration blogs. You should see my desktop right now. Well, this morning I made a decision to not be sick anymore. There, said it, done.

P.S. See those trousers Erin Wasson is wearing down there? They are from Novella Royale and I ordered myself a pair earlier this week. Mine are white and black though, and they fit so hot. I can't wait to get better so I can go strut my stuff in 'em.











No comments:

Post a Comment