Sunday, March 20, 2011

dirty texas

I'm back from SXSW and recuperating because I'm as sick as sick can be. BUT I had an awesome time. I can't wait to share photos from the trip but at the moment they are either in film or polaroid form sitting in a van driving through New Mexico. Soon soon. For now I wanted to share this video of Dirty Beaches. We caught his act Thursday afternoon at Shangri La and every one of us were into it. His music makes me feel like I'm in some dark movie driving through the desert. Heres the vid of one of his songs we caught overlayed with Gareth Stehr frolicking through the front (back?) yard of our cabin mansion. Also, the video is from Comune's tour diary. Check it out it you want to see what the Comune dudes have been up to on this southwest trip, and if you want to catch some ultra trashy photos of yours truly. Im not sure whats up with me snarling so much, Austin must have brought out the evil woman in me.

COMUNE ROAD TRIP // SXSW // DAY 4 from COMUŠ˜E on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment