Wednesday, July 27, 2011

gonegonegone

The wedding countdown has officially begun. A week and a half!! And two weeks from today we will be in Aruba hopefully soaking up the sun and drinking some sort of tropical alcoholic drink. It all feels a bit surreal. Jason and I have been engaged since February 2010 and it just seemed like the wedding was always so far away. Its crazy that its now so soon. I'm really excited for the big day, but I feel like I should feel more like a bride. I just feel like myself, its really hard to explain. But I've never done this before so I'm not sure how I should feel. I can't wait til next Thursday when we check into our hotel and have the rehearsal dinner. All our friends and family are staying at the hotel, a couple weeks ago there was 25 rooms reserved. Its gonna be a giant Sirney/Parry family/friend reunion. And that makes me really happy. Here's to more surreal events!

P.S This video is great! I like everything about it...check it out

2 comments:

  1. i love your blog! best wishes on your upcoming wedding! i'm sure it will be magical!

    xo
    Angie
    http://fluentbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Vid! Im going to repost! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete