Two days after our wedding we went to Aruba for a week. It was beautiful! My top five favorites...
5. Going out at night in the town of Palm Beach. We danced, took shots at Senor Frogs where the shot girl did all sorts of stupid stuff to us, explored giant resorts, and went swimming in the ocean at 3am.
4. Eating at the Screaming Eagle, the sister restaurant to our #1. Its a restaurant where you eat in bed, and the food was great.
3. Exploring the island in jeep. A bunch of the sites can only be seen off-roading along the coast. We saw ruins, a natural pool and a natural bridge, a beach where all the stones are stacked on top of each other and an ostrich farm.
2. Laying out in the ocean on a raft with a drink in my hand. I have never felt so relaxed.
1. Having dinner at the Flying Fishbone, a restaurant where all the tables are on a private beach. Some of the tables are actually in the water! The sunset was amazing!
It was a wonderful hooneymoon, here's a ton of photos...