Tuesday, May 8, 2012

the long road to somewhere

My birthday is coming up in less than a month (AGAIN! ALREADY!?) and I'm thinking of heading out to Vegas to celebrate. It's crazy that I haven't been there in two years considering a couple years ago I used to drive out there whenever. But the idea of heading out to sin city is a little appealing to me this year...stopping in Baker to grab a strawberry shake, laying out by the pool sipping some alcoholic beverage, hitting up Slots of Fun, eating at the Peppermill (my favorite...pink trees and neon lights hellloooo), stopping by the LARGEST SOUVENIR STORE IN THE WORLD! to stock up on dream catchers, turquoise jewelry and native american print bags, and dancing the night away at some super-cheesy-club-but-it-doesn't-matter-cuz-I'm-in-vegas-and-i-dont-know-anyone. And wearing anything and everything tacky that wouldn't fly anywhere else but Vegas, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment