Friday, August 31, 2012

Mimi Chica Summer- Part 4

Ahhhh! Summer is "ending" this weekend! Well, not really if this heat keeps up. And I guess it's already ended for alot of people since everybody is already back to school. By the way, what's up with that!? Why does school start in the middle of August? Messed up if you ask me...for the kids at least, not the parents. Anyways... considering its the last weekend of summer I decided to post the last part of the Mimi Chica summer series. We ventured over to the town of Mullumbimby, a cute little place in New South Wales, since we heard there was a skatepark there. There were a couple kids there so we asked one of them if we could borrow his wooden board (that I think he made?) and started shooting away. I feel right at home at a skatepark and the lighting was amazing so the shoot was super easy. How rad are the striped pants in the second photo? I say very rad. I loved this day and when we were officially done with the shoot it felt very bittersweet.  I didn't want it to end! Now I'm a little depressed ha! Hope everyone has a wonderful Labor Day weekend! Soak up these last days of summer.







No comments:

Post a Comment